Mexican quesadilla with Eat Me At
The recipe by Ivanka Cherukha
- 1 pack of minced meat Eat Me At
- 1 pack (4 pieces) of tortilla (or pita)
- 1 small licorice pepper
- 200 gr. corn (canned or cooked)
- Spices: 1 tsp. oregano, paprika, black pepper, dried onions, turmeric, star anise), 0.5 tsp. salt.
- 300 gr. well-melted hard cheese (can be mozzarella or pasta
- Lime, sour cream or guacamole to serve.
We start cooking:
Defrost the minced meat, put it on a frying pan and fry a little, dividing into pieces, add a mixture of spices. Add diced bell pepper, simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add corn, stir and turn off.
Prepare cheese and mix with minced Eat Me At and vegetables:
Grate the cheese, divide it into 4 parts. On a dry frying pan, the diameter of the approach to the tortilla put one loaf, sprinkle it ¼ cheese, then lay out half of the cooked minced meat with vegetables, sprinkle ¼ cheese again, cover with another loaf.
We finish cooking:
Put on the fire and fry on both sides to a light crust (2-3 minutes), press with your hands or a spatula on top so that the quesadilla "sticks together" (thanks to the cheese). Lay out on a board, cut into triangles and eat while warm.
Delicious with Eat Me At!