Teriyaki Bowl with Meatballs Eat me at
- Stuffing 200 g
- Cilantro chopped 1 tbsp
- Dry garlic 1/2 tsp
- Sesame 1 member
- Soy sauce 120 ml (1/2 tbsp)
- Sesame oil 60 ml (1/4 tbsp)
- Garlic 2 tooth
- Ginger 2 cm
- Brown sugar 3 tbsp
- Rice vinegar 2 tbsp
- Starch 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Sesame 1 tbsp
- Dark rice 1 tbsp
- Broccoli 120 g
- Red onion 1/2 piece
- Bulgarian pepper 1/2 pc
Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- To prepare the sauce, grate ginger and garlic, combine all ingredients except starch and water and sauté in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Starch mix well with water, add to sauce.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and keep on the fire, stirring until thickened, remove the garlic and ginger, add sesame seeds.
Mix minced meat, herbs and spices, form 10 meatballs and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Disassemble the broccoli into inflorescences and place together with the meatballs, salt, lightly sprinkle with sesame oil
Bake grilled meatballs and broccoli for 5-7 minutes.
Cut onions and peppers and fry quickly in a well-heated pan for 5-7 minutes.
Add meatballs to 1/3 of the sauce and heat together for 5 minutes, leave 2.3 to serve.
Put rice in a bowl, vegetables and meatballs in sauce on it.
Drizzle with extra sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.