Tacos with onions and Eat Me At
- 1 pack of minced Eat Me At
- 1 pack of tacos (6 pieces)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Frying oil
- Salt, paprika and pepper to taste
- Chili pepper
- Sour cream or coconut yogurt to serve
- 1 large purple bulb
- 1 glass of water
- 0.5 glass of wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1.5 tsp salt
An hour before serving (or earlier) pickle the onions. To do this, cut it into thin rings and pour the marinade (mix water, vinegar, salt and sugar). Such onions can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Fry minced meat in oil, add crushed garlic, finely chopped cilantro, paprika and salt. Stew for 15 minutes.