Italian wedding soup with Eat Me At
- Half a pack of minced meat Eat Me At
- 200 g of frozen or fresh spinach
- 50 g of small pasta (ideally Italian pasta "bird")
- 1 liter of vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 stalks of parsley
- 50 g of parmesan (optional, you can skip)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Form meatballs: mix minced Eat Me At with crushed garlic, finely chopped parsley, oregano and salt and pepper, add grated Parmesan cheese (if using).
Cut celery and carrots, set aside. Finely chop the onion, put the pan on the fire and fry the onion in it. Add 1 liter of broth and throw in carrots, cook for 10 minutes. Add celery, meatballs, spinach, after 5 minutes, pour the pasta and cook together for up to 10 minutes.
(Optionally, the pasta can be cooked separately and added to a plate before eating, they will not get wet if your soup stays in the refrigerator for more than a day)